Slate Shimmer Linen – 1/2 yard
$ 9.99 CAD
ALWAYS a big fan of a Party Linen.
This shimmer linen:
-has shimmery threads woven into the fabric, so the shine won’t wear off
-is amazingly soft on the ‘wrong’ side, meaning your Party Linen attire can also be Chilling at Home attire
-is a gorgeous muted slate on the wrong side, mixed with a striking silver foil on the right side
- Colour: Blue slate on one side, with a shiny silver “foil” on the right side (created by weaving shiny strands throughout the warp & weft threads)
- Tone: Cool
- Fabric Content: 100% linen (well, 99.9 + some shiny interwoven threads :) )
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – some slight shadow shows when held up to direct light
- Drape: Floaty drape
- Weight: Heavier side of lightweight
- Width: 55”
- Source: Deadstock sourced from a local Toronto designer
- Care: Wash on warm, dry on hot, and iron on hot (we'd recommend ironing on the 'wrong side'). Consider laundering garments inside out to protect the special sparkle threads.
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Grainline Farrow Dress
-Style Arc Sydney Designer Dress
Need some inspiration? Check out our linen moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)