Summer Grass Silk Print – 1/2 yard
Sourced from a NY designer, this silk is sheer luxury. Guaranteed to fancify any button-up, cocktail dress or day robe.
This silk print:
-has a fluid drape and soft hand with a slight sheen
-has a bold yet understated print – expertly replicating the feeling of getting lost in waist-high grass on the hottest day in the summer
-just might be the most luxurious thing you’ve ever put on your body
- Colour: Large-scale grass print in shades of beige and camel
- Tone: Warm
- Fabric Content: 100% silk (confirmed by a burn test)
- Opacity: Mostly opaque – when held up to direct sunlight will show some shadow
- Drape: Fluid
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 54”
- Source: Deadstock
- Care: Dry clean only is highly recommended. However, if you’d like to be bold & try handwashing, please do a water test first to test the colour-fastness of the prints.
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
- Grainline Hadley (1.5 > 2.58 yards required)
- Seamwork Almada (2.75 > 3.25 yards required)
- Vogue 1395 ( 1.78 > 2.78 yards required)
Need some inspiration?✨ Check out our drape moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)