White & Green Striped Shirting – 1/2 yard
$ 6.99 CAD
Call Me By Your Name is one of my all-time favourites & that may have played a role in me bringing this in - can't you just see yourself in a striped button-down, toes dangling into the pool, popsicle in hand?
- Colour: Minty green & white stripes (stripes are about 1/8" in diameter)
- Tone: Neutral to cool
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: Lightweight and crisp
- Weight: Lightweight
- Width: 60"
- Source: Deadstock, originally made in Italy, by way of the NYC Garment District
- Care: Cotton will shrink, so be sure to prewash. Afterwards, we recommend washing on warm/cool, drying on medium (permanent press).
*We recommend taking a screenshot of this page to capture the care instructions, as listings often disappear when fabric goes out of stock!
Sustainability: Deadstock is high-quality fabric that went unused by the initial designer, fabric store or mill who ordered it – be it a big-name fashion brand, fabric mill or film & TV set. (Kind of like browsing the fashion industry's fabric stash.) Buying deadstock supports a circular textile economy, avoids net new production of harmful fibres and dyes & diverts high-quality textiles away from landfills. Pretty cool!
-Grainline Archer Top
-Style Arc Blaire Top
-Muna and Broad Torrens Box Top
Need some inspiration? Check out our cotton moodboard.
(Sold by the 1/2 yard. Fabric will be cut in a continuous piece - order 1 for 1/2 yard, 2 for 1 yard, 3 for 1.5 yards, and so on.)